Welcome to CAMS @ Hudson Valley Community College in Troy, NY

(518) 629-7339




3-wheel Basic RiderCourse

The road to obtaining your 3-wheel only license waiver and peace of mind riding has never been easier or more fun!


2 DAY COURSE - CALL 518-629-7339

2019 Schedule

8/10 & 8/11 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

9/7 & 9/8 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

9/21 & 9/22 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

REGISTER 518-629-7339


4/13 & 4/14 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

4/19 & 4/20 Fri & Sat 7:30am-4:30pm

5/25 & 5/26 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

6/22 & 6/23 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm

7/27 & 7/28 Sat & Sun 7:30am-4:30pm


I have a Vermont or Massachusetts License! Can I take the course?

The Short answer is YES!

VERMONT will accept NYS MSF 3 Wheel BRC for 3 wheel only license.

In Vermont you need a valid Driver’s and you may obtain a motorcycle permit or you may take the DMV MSF knowledge test . These may be done before or after the training class.


MASSACHUSETTS will also accept the training for 3 wheel only license There is an Out of State reciprocity form and you need proof of lawful presence. We will assist you with those forms

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our students, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

HVCC Community Ed office Guenther Enrollment Bldg

Troy, New York, United States

(518) 629-7339



Contact Us